Overview Of Ticket Broker Merchant Account
Ticket Broker Merchant Account: Merchants operating or starting an online ticket broker business will quickly realize that opening a merchant account was not as easy as they thought. It is important to understand that these types of businesses are usually prone to fraud and the sales of fraudulent tickets to unknowing customers. This raises the chances for chargebacks and when the risk increases with a merchant account so does the cost of processing for that industry. Brick and mortar ticket brokers will find it much easier to process cards however merchants operating online in a non face to face setting will be plagued by having to obtain a high risk merchant account. Most merchants operating in a face to face environment will be able to operate their ticket broker business with a normal low risk merchant account.
Well known banks and traditional processing companies have deemed the industry high risk, meaning that those who market and sell concert tickets, sports tickets, show tickets and tickets for other entertainment are typically only able to process with a high-risk merchant account provider. That is where High-Risk Payment Pros steps in and can guide your Ticket Brokers merchant account in the right direction.
What Is A Ticket Broker Merchant Account
A ticket broker merchant account enables ticket brokers to accept payments from clients for sales. Above all, Payments would include all debit cards, credit cards, and ach payment processing. Processing devices would include ecommerce gateways, virtual terminals, credit card terminals, pos systems, and mobile pos devices.
Documents Needed for Ticket Broker Merchant Account
- Personal KYC: Director’s Passport /Driving Licence/National ID/Voter/TAX ID
- Personal Address Proof: Director’s Bank Statement/Power Bill/Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Insurance if have any/Internet Bill
- COMPANY: Incorporation /MOA/AOA/PAN/TAX Registration/GST/Any licences
- Company Address Proof: Bank Statement /Cancel Check /Sample Invoice/Rental Agreement/Power Bill/Water Bill/Internet Bill
- Business Website: Website URL Needed
- Domain Ownership Copy: Domain Purchase receipt or Dashboard screenshot
- Processing Statement: If you have any current processing statement for 3-6 Months. – Optional
- Business Plan: Project information such as Targets, Growth, Team, Advertisement, Vision, Mission
- Application Form: Contact Us for Application Form
- Director’s Documents: Resume
eSecurepay is well versed with the unique needs of the different ticket brokers related businesses and has established acquiring banking relationships. So, we are experts in getting ticket brokers merchant accounts set up and accepting online payments in no time.
We have been dealing with merchant accounts for ticketing industry for several years now. So, our representatives has well versed in online ticket payment process. Also, We have all the required gateways and software for smooth transactions. Our rates are reasonable and our fees negotiable. So, our expertise in the field will ensure that you have a satisfying experience.
We have tied up with leading credit card processing companies that are reliable and provide affordable rates. So, our partners has spread over the world to facilitate all off shore account opening and transactions. We have some of the best payment gateways in the ticketing industry. Now it is really easy to accept online payments and do real time transactions in a safe and secure manner. Hence, all our dealing are completely safe and secure.